Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 9 August 2014

Midway Motivation - Buttons and Bows

Welcome back to our brand new
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I am thrilled to announce that we have our very first Guest Designer with us today, who will be joining us for our 'Midway Motivation' during the month of August. So let me let me introduce Helen ...



I've been a card maker for many years and particularly enjoy stamping. I'm lucky enough to be part of the design team for Little Claire, Pink Gem, Nutcrafters and Card Creations Plus, as well as several challenge blogs. For the past two years I've worked for Abbeyfield, which is a charity providing care for older people. I'm an Activities Co-ordinator covering a care home and two sheltered houses.

oooOooo

We have only had a few entries so far for our 'Buttons & Bows' challenge, but here is a fantastic project from Helen for a little inspiration ...


A pretty little gift wallet using 'Little Claire' stamp
'Loverly Jubblies - Daisy Bunting'


Many thanks, Helen.


So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 15th August, and I will be back with details of our next challenge on 16th August.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder, I added my card. Helen's card is so pretty, the image is adorable.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maarit, glad you could join us hun xx

      Delete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx