Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Design Team Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday to you all,

First of all I just wanted to say a big 'Hello' to our new followers and 'thank you' for all your kind comments on the first two of our Design Team Sketch Challenge.

I'm back today with the next project - here's a little reminder of the sketch I designed ...


And here is the third project - designed by ALISON



Alison made this for a friend's son in law - the inside reads 'Antibiotics - Happy Birthday'. It certainly made me chuckle and another great interpretation of the sketch.

I would love you to pop back later in the week for the final project, which is mine - so watch this space!

Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx